So here’s to a beginning. I have been wanting to write for a while but haven’t been able to pull together the words as to all that I have been feeling and learning. It has been on my heart to share some of my experiences that have truly shaped me to be the person I am. It has pressed on me to share about some of my darkest times and how I was carried through. This blog is dedicated to the Lord, the very one who carries my world.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Truth.



I have a confession to make.
The awkward girl, well that awkward girl is me.  Perhaps the awkward girl was a way for me to start my story. Perhaps it was a way for me to depersonalize the events of my life. But the truth is, my story is personal. The truth is my story is hard to tell. The truth is my story is not wrapped in a pretty pink bow so that others can read and wish they had my story. Real life and real stories are just a whole lot messier.

No comments:

Post a Comment